Monday, April 4, 2011

Back and Better Than Ever

Alright...it's been a month and I've been sleeping on the job.

Well, really I've been hauling ass and working and finally got a break last week to go visit the West Coast (bestcoast) for a bit.

My dearest friend lives in West Hollywood...and it was probably the most fun I've ever had on a vacation getting to literally live with her for a week.  From playing at the burlesque club she works at, to shopping and going out in West Hollywood (Cali gays don't fuck around.  Well, I mean the for sure fuck around but at least they look better doing it than pale ass NYC bitches), LADY GAGA CONCERT, and we even took some dancey classes together.


Man I love that place.  And that girl. 
From LA I went to Vegas with some of my best friend's from school Huey, Duey, and Louie.  Duey is from Vegas so we stayed in her mom's (beautiful) house and got to hang out with some of her friends.  Here's the thing, I love knowing people with connections.  Club pool, night club VIP...it was probably the most fun I've had in Vegas (of all 4 times I've been).  It was also cool to see one of my good Oklahomies/NYCers/now-he-works-in-Vegas-and-loves-his-life.  Let's just say what happens in Vegas really does stay there.
For now. :)


Anyways now it's back into the grind as my roommate and I look for a new apartment and I keep pretending like money grows on trees or in little plastic squares in my pocket. 


I promise not to leave my blog lonely for that long again...AND I'M POSTING PICS SOON.
(you should all also know that the elliptical DID come...and not lives in Brooklyn with a family much more loving than myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

type witty things that you think pertain to this post here