Friday, April 29, 2011

Where the hell have I been?

So.  For the month of April, this blog should have been called "The C-List everywhere-but-New York City".  I feel like I've been in and out so much and haven't even had a chance to sit down and cut my toenails (seriously. they are foul right now).

BUT...I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER.

And seeing as how this is my last night in this particular apartment located on the the <cough>awful<cough> Upper East Side, I thought I should do a bit of updating.

Here's a quick glance at what my April entailed:
Los Angeles and Las Vegas through April 1st
Saratoga Springs on the 3rd and then again the 8th through the 10th
Tivoli, New York the 12th through the 17th
Austin, TX the 21st through the 26th...
and now finally a weekend in beautiful (and finally flipping showing some Spring weather) New York City.

Wow that was a lot.  I feel pretty lucky though...because every single one of those trips included performing, taking class, teaching, playing with best friends, or just being happy in general.  I think I would do okay with a life on the road.  If I didn't have to still pay rent. :)

Anyways...onward and upward I think and I'm excited for what is to come. New place to live. New job. New FREAKING LIFE.

hahaha. kinda.

Okay...now that I'm in one city for a bit (namely the one I started this blog for) I'll be seeing you kids much more. Via my awesome writing skills of course.

-C-Lister

No comments:

Post a Comment

type witty things that you think pertain to this post here